Friday, August 21, 2009

Divorce Recovery Workshop coming soon!


Oct. 1 - Nov. 19
Thursdays at 7:00 pm
Jackson Friends Church
directions

For the divorced and those in the process of divorce...

Discover help, hope and healing in the context of supportive friends who have taken the journey of recovery before you.

Topics:

~ Is There Life After Divorce?

~ Will The Pain Go Away?

~ How Can I cope With My Ex?

~ What's Ahead For Me?

~ Can I Put The Past Behind Me?

~ Does Singleness Mean Loneliness?

~ How Can I Be Sure This Will Never
Happen To Me Again?

~ Where Do I Go From Here?

Download a brochure (PDF) with complete information and The registration form. Also, please print out a poster to help us get the word out about DRW. Go to:

We look forward to meeting you. Tell a friend.

No comments: